How to Reserve a Trip:
Step 1: Click on Reserve a Trip and let us know which trip you are interested in.
Step 2: Once payment has been received, Download and read all of the booking conditions carefully, sign, and return to us via mail along with a photocopy of your valid passport and two passport photos.
Sherpa Mountain Travel – Booking Agreement Form
- All trek booking are made with Sherpa Mountain Travel. We required that a deposit payment (30% of the total cost of the trek) be made to cover the expenses of pre-trek arrangements. The balance should be paid by the start of the trek
- If you wish cancel your booking, the following cancellation charges will apply:
- Cancellation less then 10 days before the departure date: 100% held by Sherpa Mountain Travel.
- Cancellation less then 29 days before departure: 50% held by Sherpa Mountain Travel.
- Cancellation up to 30 days before departure: 25% held by Sherpa Mountain Travel
(Penalties have to be charged for cancellations because Sherpa Mountain Travel will have made certain payments before the trek’s departure. such penalties are adopted in similar form throughout the travel and tourism industry. cancellation charges may be refunded by your travel insurance.
- All baggage and personal belongings are at all times at own risk to bring alone, even when carried by porters. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or accident to any luggage and property, however incurred.
- It is in the nature of the holiday of this kind that arrangements and participants have to be flexible. The day- to-day agenda and ultimate goal of the trips are taken as aims and not as contractual obligations. It is a necessary condition of your joining any of our treks that you accept this flexibility, and that you also accept that we can not be held responsible for delays or alterations in the itinerary, or for expenses incurred owing to international or internal flight cancellation. Strikes, local regulations, sickness, weather, war, quarantine closures and disputes. You will be responsible for such expenses incurred, which, depending on the circumstances, may be recoverable on your insurance.
- On a trek of this nature, it is necessary for you to abide by the authority of the leader, who represents by Sherpa Mountain Travel. The decision of the leader as to the conduct, itinerary and objectives of the trek is final. Signing the booking form signifies your agreement to this. If, in the opinion of the leader, your behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the leader considers your general well-being will you put at risk by continuing the trip, you may be asked to leave the trek without the right of any refund.
- Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in activities of this kind that are mentally and physically capable of participating in the activities demanded. You are responsible for bringing with you the proper clothing and equipment about which we advise you in our printed information. Sherpa Mountain Travel, along with our guide/leader and anyone else working in association with us, are not responsible for any accident or mishap that may occur in connection with any part of, or services connected with the trek..
- Medical vaccinations and any other preliminary arrangement including all visa procurements are entirely your responsibility and we accept no responsibility in the event that these are not completed in time for departure.
- To take part of our treks you must be covered by insurance, which must include the cost of helicopter rescue if you become too ill to continue
- When you sign the booking form you agree to accept all of the above condition, you acknowledge that you have read this general information section and that you warrant that the information given by you on the booking form in complete and true.
Sherpa Mountain Travel
2707 Valmont Rd # 214C
Boulder Co 80304